Why Do you need to Root Your Sony Xperia Tipo?
Before you know why you need to root your precious Xperia Tipo you must Know What is Android Rooting.
Being in the awesome Xperia series this Phone eventually becomes awesome in its design, elegant screen, and most of all the camera. Being one of the affordable budget phone series this smartphone lacks a good RAM and multitasking. And this leads to many force closes, error and low internal memory errors.
To tackle all these one need to root Xperia Tipo. By rooting we just access the directories and files which the company doesn’t allow us to use or customize. So as we are disobeying the company so we are surely gonna lose the warranty they provide us. But trust me this is worth doing it.
By rooting you can overclock your processor and do tweaks and install apps which are not supported by a unrooted smartphone like 3D chain fire HD this app allows a user to install all the HD games even on low processors. also you can flash custom ROM s and install kernels that you like.
Well By Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 now will not only get you super user access but it will also get you exposure to apps available on the market which require root access. Like we have RAM EXPANDER application on Google Play Store Which allows us to use our SD-card as internal RAM while when we play High-end Games. we can also use Set CPU app to under clock or over clock when we require our processor to work more fluently to the multitasking we require!
Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root Xperia Tipo
This was Just one example of an Application That is really helpful in maintaining a balance between your battery consumption with your android usage. While mean time Read about Application you can use efficiently after Rooting Xperia Tipo.
Root Sony Xperia Tipo with 2 methods!
Just read on step by step to know how to root you Tipo with any method that suits you. Go through the Pr-Requisite knowledge too.
Before you Root Sony Xperia Tipo
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS.
- Backup your contacts.
- Backup apps installed on your phone too.
- Also, make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Xperia Tipo. having the problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Xperia Tipo but still, if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Also, Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Sony Xperia Tipo.
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to Root Sony Xperia Tipo
Unlock Root to Root Sony Xperia Tipo – 1st Method!
Just go and download the Software from Unlockroot.com and watch the following video to get further instructions on how to Root through this software.
I guess the video is clear about the process. For further Questions just comment at the bottom.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
Root Sony Xperia Tipo & install CWM Recovery – 2nd Method!
Firstly this method needs the following things so download by clicking on them:
- Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit or Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit XDA thread(on the first post) now unpack this into a folder.
- Download .Android (it’s on .rar). and Extract android.rar in C:>Users>YourUserName and Reboot your computer.
Follow the steps to Root Sony Xperia Tipo
- Enable USB debugging in android by going, settings>Developer options>USB debugging, enable USB
debugging check box.
- Double Click (Run): RunMe.bat present in the unzipped Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit folder.
- Press “1” when launched (Normal Mode)
- That’s it the software will automatically root your device in seconds so after root just press any key to exit.
How to install clockwork mod recovery in Sony Xperia Tipo
- Download CLOCKWORKMOD recovery. (Attachment in the 1st post)
- Now unzip this file with 7zip/WinZip anywhere on your PC.Connect to your PC keeping the debugging mode ON.
- Open (Run) “Install.bat” file and it will install clockwork mod recovery itself in your Sony Xperia Tipo.
- Once it is done, Reboot.You have installed (flashed) Clockworkmod recovery in your Tipo!
So you just read how to Root Sony Xperia Tipo in two ways. that just depends upon you that which way you wanna choose. Both of the ways are 100% working and easy to do. There is no risk of rooting Root Sony Xperia Tipo by following this tutorial.
If you want to know if you are really rooted, go to the Play Store and install Root Checker to verify.
The author is not responsible for any mistake or defect caused in your phone due to rooting.
So, at last, enjoy rooting and be aware…..